The War Collab The War Collab

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's finally "Complete" although it doesn't seem that way. I would have finished my part but it sucked balls and wouldn't have worked out. Sorry about that. You've probably read my review on FP but to sum it up the movie was alright but some parts didn't make much sense...

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

.... Come on!

How is this getting such a good score? The animation was horrible!

The graphics were pretty good, but improve on your animation.

Los-Tres-Hermanos responds:

"How is this getting such a good score?"
Because everyone else has taste.

"The animation was horrible! The graphics were pretty good, but improve on your animation."
That doesn't even make sense.

iGrounds: the iPod collab iGrounds: the iPod collab

Horrible!

Tweens? Are you kidding me? Can't you do any better?

The same stuff repeated, it just got really annoying, especially with the dumb, low-quality song. If anyone thinks that was hard work, you should be ashamed. That was the worst collab I've ever seen, honestly.

Boo! =[

Pimp My Ride v1 Pimp My Ride v1

Sucks.

The music is HORRIBLE, and it looks like a tutorial you just took stuff from. It was boring too, so actually do something yourself instead or ripping tutorials.

:D

Anarchy responds:

ok, first of all... if you dont like that music then ur a only dumass here who doesn't... second dont be such a dick when your reviwing someones submission. i understand when some one is seriously telling you that you should change something... but to be a jerk and say, "oh... it sucks,I have apsolutley no reason why it sucks...it just does"